We provide our customers with a wide range of professional Architectural and Engineering consulting services, which includes:
- Conceptual Design.
- Schematic Design.
- Design Development.
- Construction Drawings.
- Quantity Surveying / BOQs & Specifications.
- Cost Estimating.
- Full Tender Documents.
- Tenders Analysis.
- Full Construction Documents.
- Site Supervision.
- Residential Projects (Residential Compounds, Residential Towers, Private houses).
- Hospitality Projects (Hotels, Tourist Resorts, Restaurants).
- Corporate Projects (Office Buildings, Multi-Use Complexes).
- Commercial and Retail (Shopping Malls, Hypermarkets, Food Chains).
- Recreational Projects (Parks, Sports Clubs).
- Public /Governmental Projects.
- Educational and Cultural Projects (Universities, Schools, Museums, Urban Centers, Culture Centers).
- Industrial Projects.
- Health Projects.
- AutoCAD 2016
- 3ds MAX 2016
- Adope photoshop cs6
- Autodesk Revite 2016
- Microsoft Word, Excel.
Our Service & Capability
We cover a wide range of services and activities handling any project from the start to completion, starting with preliminary design to the shop drawings.
We give detailed working taking into consideration the coordination between disciplines.
- Structural design (steel – concrete)
- Foundation design (shallow – deep)
- Supporting elements and dewatering
- Special structure designs (Bridges-Tunnel…..,etc)
- High rise building design
- AutoCAD 2014
- ETABS 15
- SAFE 14
- Sap V15
- STAAD PRO
- CSI COLUMN
- Excel Sheets
- ACI -American Concrete Institute
- IBC -International Building Code
- AISC -American Institute of Steel Construction
- ASCE -American Society of Civil Engineers
- ASTM -American Society for Testing and Materials
- AWS -American Welding Society
- CRSI -Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute
- PCA -Portland Cement Association
- PCI -Pre-Cast Concrete Institute
- SASO -Saudi Arabian Standard Organization
- SDI -Steel Deck Institute
- SJI -Steel Joist Institute
We Perform all necessary design calculations complied with international standards, codes and handbooks such as:
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning ( HVAC ).
- Drainage system.
- Water supply system.
- Firefighting system.
- Irrigation system.
- Medical gases system.
- Liquid petroleum gases (LPG).
- Centralize water heater.
- Sewage network
- Water network
- Irrigation network
- Fire network
- Storm network
- Manholes profile
- HVAC calculation by Hourly Analysis Program (HAP).
- Firefighting by Elite.
- Pipe Sizing by Pipe Program.
- Other Sections Manual.
- For Drafting by Auto Cad.
- Sewage CAD Infrastructure.
- Storm CAD Infrastructure.
- Water CAD Infrastructure.
CODES, STANDARDS, REGULATIONS AND AUTHORITIES:
The following references, codes and standards are being used in the development of the mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire and life safety system designs:
- ASHRAE for Air Conditioning and Ventilation system.
- ARI institute for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute.
- SMACNA for Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors.
- ASME code
- NFPA suite of Standards.
- ADDC Abu Dhabi distribution company
- International plumbing code (IPC).
- uniform plumbing code (UPC)
- CIBSE Design Guides.
- Public Garden and Entertainment Utilities for Storm Water.
- HTM 02-01 Technical Memorandum Medical gas pipeline.
- ASHRAE hospital and clinic
- AIA The American Institute of Architects (hospital and health care facilities)
- Perform all necessary design calculations complied with international standards, codes and handbooks such as:
- National Electric Code (NEC)/(NFPA-70).
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA-72)
- International Electromechanical Commission (IEC-364).
- IEEE Std. 242:1975 (Recommended Practice For Protection and Coordination Of Industrial And Commercial Power Systems).
- British Standard (BS Std 7430: 1991) (Code of Practice for earthling)
- Lightning Protection Code (NFPA-78-1983).
- British Standard (BS Std 6651: 1992) – (Protection of Structuresagainst Lightning).
- Lay down conceptual and preliminary design for electrical works such as:
- Lighting, Power, Low current, Security and Detention systems layouts with full coordination with other trades Architectural, Structural, Plumbing and HVAC departments.
- Prepare tender drawings having all data necessary to implement the design Including all necessary details and single line diagrams.
- Prepare shop drawing for all power and light current system including all necessary details
- Prepare bill of quantities and project specifications.
- Prepare projects proposals and design criteria.
- Prepare and issue project shop drawing submittals.
- Issue / Revise the material submittals.
- Attendance of electrical equipments witness tests.
- Review as built drawings.
- Prepare all field status reports.
- Making Breakdown For All Items Of Electrical Works As ( Supply , Accessories , Installing In Site , Losses , ……,etc)
- Preparing The Technical & Financial Offers For Tender Projects
- Perparing project schedules (primavera – Microsoft project)
COMPUTER APPLICATIONS, PROGRAMS AND SOFTWARES:
- Schneider Electric’s Ecodial
- ABB’s DOCwin
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD .
- Primavera v6.1
- MS project management
- Dialux for indoor& outdoor lighting design.
- Erico for earthing calculation and design.
7 Reasons to Use Revit Software :
- Preview the Future building in 3D BIM Modeling
- Quick Changes to Design, No Repetitive Tasks
- Easy design for Parametric Buildings
- High Quality Construction Documents
- Accurate Estimation of Quantities and Cost
- Improved Coordination
- High Level of Flexibility